This is our direct-client is looking for a Programmer Analyst - Bradford, Pennsylvania. This is a permanent full time position – Salary is DOE. Our client would like to see local candidates if possible but there is a relocation package offered for the correct candidate.|
• Identify opportunities to improve business performance through the use of existing or new application software.
• ERP system support and maintenance.
• Manage consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services and products as directed.
• Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries by users regarding errors, problems, or questions about applications software.
• Perform related duties and special assignments, as required.
Skills and Specifications
• Essential Skills
o Visual Studio VB.net Console and Web application programming
o SQL Server 2008 SQL / TSQL
o Advanced Crystal and SSR Report development
• Other Desirable Technical Skills
o Microsoft Dynamics AX programming experience in X++
o Experience supporting EDI and Shipping systems
o Oracle SQL / PLSQL
o MS Office Expertise
o Understanding of ERP manufacturing systems and operations
• Work Related
o Ability to complete work within estimated time constraints.
o Time management skills to handle multiple task assignments and prioritize work appropriately
o The drive and natural tendency to keep technology skills up to date
o Good verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to work with customers inside or outside of the company
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field.
• 4+ Years experience supporting and developing in a manufacturing environment.
• 4+ Years experience writing software applications and reports in a manufacturing environment.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume
Total IT experience:
Total Experience as a Programmer Analyst:
Total hands on experience in a Windows environment:
Total Experience in with Visual Studio:
Total Experience with VB.NET and Web Application programming:
Total Experience with SQL Server/TSQL:
Total Experience with Advanced Crystal and SSR report Development:
Total experience with ERP manufacturing systems:
Do you have experience with MS Dynamics AX:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else? Y/N:
Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Why are you interested in this job?
- 14 months ago - save job