Jack Russell Software, a Division of CareKinesis, is looking for a Programmer/Analyst who has a passion for his/her craft and enjoys working in a collaborative Agile environment. We are a team of developers that are seasoned in the practice of delivering data driven applications. We offer a true distributed working environment at our Charleston, SC software development site or the chance to work from our Moorestown, NJ corporate office.
· Writes and reviews Feature Stories.
· Tests software features and reports bugs.
· Executes on commitment to learn JRS technology.
· Builds upon a commitment to the OpenSource Community by networking and seeking about opportunities to learn and get involved in continued progress.
· Programs web/mobile software.
· Solves technical problems.
· Creates product features per stakeholder needs and feedback.
· Writes unit and integration tests.
· Responsible for software deployment.
· Provides technical support for software users.
· Creates technical documentation/release notes.
Education and/or Experience
Web Application developer with a minimum AS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 1-2+ years of relevant programming experience or completion of JRS Apprentice Program.
Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this position, apply via email or fax by sending your resume and letter of interest with salary requirements to Traci Wainwright, HR Manager, at email@example.com or 856-273-0254 (fax).
- Experience writing unit and integration tests. Experience performing code reviews and excellent troubleshooting skills a plus.
- Experience working as part of a team. Pair programming experience a plus.
- Experience working with version control. GitHub experience a plus.
- Understands relational database fundamentals. Experience using MySQL preferred. Experience using various NoSQL databases a plus.
- Excellent personal communication skills, including the ability to communicate both in verbally and in writing with users, other developers, and Product Managers.
- Desire to learn and share knowledge about new technologies.