The Programmer Analyst is responsible for effective software systems analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of Fidelis Care NY software applications. Additional responsibilities may include coding, debugging, testing and installation of software releases, in collaboration with a team comprised from IT and the business. This role will ensure that software systems are properly integrated in support of business goals and objectives. This position will gain an understanding of business processes and procedures at FCNY. The Programmer Analyst will help the Corporation use information systems to gain a competitive advantage and will act in a technical project leadership role.
The primary area of focus will be to develop enhancements, maintain and support our scanning, and imaging system (Hyland-OnBase). Additionally a strong technical understand of SQL databases, Implement data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes, etc. Set up imaging, indexing and work flow in OnBase. Work with other technical disciplines to assist as required, and maintain technical documentation
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree or equivalent in IT or related field required.
- MA/MS - Masters Degree
or equivalent in IT or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of development experience required
- Previous experience in Managed Care / Healthcare organization preferred.
- Experience administering SQL/2005/2008/2008R2 database servers a plus
- Advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures within the information technology field
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Fidelis Care - 16 months ago
From its origin in 1993 as the Catholic Health Services Plan of Brooklyn and Queens, Inc., Fidelis Care has grown -- both in the scope of...