Programmer Analyst – |
Topeka, KS--Data Management Team
Join the Technology Solutions Team!!!
se² is a leading provider of end-to-end business processing and technology solutions to the life insurance and annuity industry. We thrive on learning and applying leading edge technologies rapidly and effectively. We balance our enthusiasm for new technology with a pragmatic approach and are committed to building high quality systems that deliver real business value. se² is seeking Programmer Analysts to continuously innovate and support our product and data conversion solutions.
We are looking for people with the talent, drive and positive attitude, as well as experience, for work on development in Microsoft .NET technologies that utilize MS SQL Server and Oracle RDBMS systems.
VB.NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, Visual Studio 2010, 2012, Team Oriented Agile Methods (SCRUM), some legacy VB6 and classic ASP, TFS, IIS 6 & 7, Windows XP, 7, Server 2008.
• Work as part of a “self-managed” team keeping existing application systems running smoothly.
• Help our team design and develop new technology to replace outdated systems and processes.
• Develop technologies in VB.NET such as WCF Services and MVC frontends.
• Effectively deal with legacy systems and provide input on their re-architecture and refactoring.
• Collaborate with our customers and other technology professionals at all levels.
• Understand our customer’s needs and help design and develop solutions to meet those needs.
• Provide critical thinking on how we can constantly improve our technology, delivery and user experience.
• Effectively manage time to meet deadlines and provide an unparalleled customer service experience.
· A passion for making high quality, innovative application solutions.
· Solid and proven experience in application development and leadership.
· Strong background in VB.NET (or C#), MS SQL Server and Oracle RDBMS.
· Strong background in relational database analysis and design.
· Strong background in writing queries, stored procedures T-SQL and/or PL\SQL preferred.
· In depth understanding of OOA&D and languages that support the OO paradigm.
· Must be able to understand complex financial information systems flow and logic.
· Experience with Agile Methodology preferred.
· Experience with XML and related technologies preferred.
· Experience developing software in or for the financial sector a plus.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.se2.com. se2 offers a comprehensive compensation and benefit package including Incentive; Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance; Personal Annual Leave; Profit Sharing and 401(k) and Much More!!! EOE
Send This Job to a Friend
Security Benefit Web - 10 months ago