Senior Associates (Programmer/Analysts) may act as Team Leaders on large projects, supervising a team of trainees and Associates (programmers). They may also need to liaise with the offshore support/development teams.
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design, programming, testing, documentation, and maintenance of applications written for client/server and Web environments.
2. Participate in graphic user interface, database, and system and component design.
3. Develop application components using C#.Net, Visual Basic.Net and C++ etc.
4. Database programming using stored procedures, Functions, CLR, etc.
6. Develop reports using Crystal Reports and SQL reporting services.
7. Perform unit and integration testing, and assist in system and user acceptance testing.
8. Document application modules, and assist in the preparation of user and system documentation.
9. Implement the bank’s design standards and System Development Methodology.
10. Perform all functions as assigned by management.
1. General Risk Management Responsibilities: Has good knowledge of applicable risk management practices required to create a culture of risk management compliance for his or her group or department. Identifies, assesses, and monitors applicable risks based on the Bank’s risk management policies and procedures. Reviews work of subordinates for risk management purposes, if applicable.
2. Exhibits best practice risk management skills through effective internal risk controls, risk monitoring, risk assessment and improvement of risk management processes.
3. Specific type of risks applicable to the job function such as credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, legal/compliance risk, reputational risk and information security risk shall be discussed with the manager and senior manager of the area.
2. Database programming SQL, ODBC, ADO, OLEDB, SQL Server/Oracle RDBMS.
3. Web programming using ASP.Net, WCF, Web Services, HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML.
4. Reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services.
5. Knowledge of Windows NT and UNIX operating systems.
6. Skillful with object oriented design concepts and architecture.
7. Various Systems Development Methodology such as Waterfall, RUP and Agile.
8. 10 or more years of experience in applications development.
9. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
10. Experience with Global Custody, multi-currency accounting, international banking, FX and Securities Processing application systems helpful.
Contact person : Radha@softsolint.com
Phone No :