We are looking for a Programmer to help triage system performance for a client's origination process. The process incorporates three components: UniFi, HomeConnect (written in Java) and MQ Series. As we are not sure which piece is causing performance concerns, we plan to use a team approach.
1. Provide leadership on information systems programming/analysis projects.
2. Formulate and define system scope and objectives for the most complex applications.
3. Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
4. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
5. Instruct, direct and check the work of less experienced programmer/analysts.
6. Performs other duties as required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, and/or related field required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
Job Related Experience: Five to ten years work-related experience with Progress. Proficient in Java and MQ Series. Knowledgeable in UniFi with experience in networks would be a plus. Must be able to make decisions based on precedent and solve arising problems using sound judgment and experience.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
1. A superior knowledge of programming (i.e. program design, flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging, etc)
2. A superior knowledge of how the pieces of a program fit together for the purpose of meeting the requirements of an application.
3. A superior knowledge of how to document program design, coding, and maintenance.
4. A superior understanding of how critical project completion is to client satisfaction.
5. A superior knowledge of the relationship of how the software being used relates to the hardware being used.
6. An excellent knowledge of how to interact with external, as well as, internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation.
7. Strong writing skills are required.
8. Independent judgment is required
We are looking for a technical individual with specific experience/skills in/with: the mortgage origination process, UniFi (Progress GUI), HomeConnect (written in Java), MQ Series. The individual would need to be located near Cincinnati, Ohio as they would need to report to the office daily.
Team Info Services - 14 months ago