Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us.
Our cross-organization team has good exposure and many technical challenges, with a strategic focus on providing global IT solutions to support key business decisions.
In this multi-position role, you’ll team with customers to achieve policy deployment goals by providing strategic and timely information technology solutions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead or participate in requirements analysis, solution architecture definition/design, development, integration, installation and maintenance of new system solutions or modifications to existing systems based on customer/business needs.
- Interface with customers to troubleshoot and solve application problems.
- Recommend improvements to strategy, application usage or process.
- Partner with IT organizations to align technical solutions with IT standards and best practices.
- Execute toward a defined system development process.
- Manage priorities and tasks to meet project milestones.
Web application framework (Spring Framework) and development environment knowledge (Tomcat, Eclipse IDE, SpringSource Tool Suite) is also needed.
Strong problem solving technical skills, management and multi-tasking skills are a must.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are also essential.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
Texas Instruments - 22 months ago
Say hello to the big Texan. One of the world's oldest and largest semiconductor makers, Texas Instruments (TI) is the market leader in...