Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, tests, analyzes, and maintains new and current software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
- Assists in research, design, documentation, and modification of software specifications throughout the software development life cycle.
Required Technical Skills:
- Basic understanding of the .net Framework and database fundamentals
- C# application development
- T-SQL database development (MS SQL Server and/or Sybase ASE)
Additional Preferred Technical Skills:
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) practices with an automated testing framework
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in systems analysis and application programming development
- Proven organizational, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
"The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality
First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day to
day basis showing your support of our organizational culture."
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Ascensus - 15 months ago
Ascensus delivers a full range of Internet solutions to the retirement industry and other financial organizations. Our products include...