This position will require a self-motivated programmer to aid in the creation and implementation of enterprise level applications with extreme mission responsiveness.
Candidate must have previous experience with design, architecture, development and unit testing of Java web based applications and middleware.
Candidate must have experience engineering scalable multi-threaded data applications, developing and unit testing web-based applications along with understanding of Web based technologies required.
Candidate should have extensive software engineering skills and previous experience working with multiple technologies including HTTPS, JSPs, Servlets, and JDBC, application servers, experience integrating open source technologies and working with networking protocols.
• Demonstrate understanding of application software development life cycle with Agile development best practices.
• Show in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Java, ExtJS 4.0, Linux/Unix, and Windows.
• Have a detailed understanding of current and future technology trends.
• Have experience with cloud based and virtualization technologies.
• Work both independently and in a team environment.
• Be able to identify technology gaps in current capabilities and processes.
• Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Be able to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and resource staff.
• Have the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues.
• TS/SCI Poly required
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...