Primary Objective: Proficient in design, data modeling, stored procedures triggers, views, table, coding, maintenance and testing.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Develop code in Visual Studios, VB, VB.NET, SQL, Crystal Reports, SSRS.
- Understand SQL, Oracle database’s and work with DBA’s.
- Proficient in design, data modeling, stored procedures, triggers, views, tables, coding, maintenance, and testing.
- Develop detailed Unit Test Plans, execute tests to verify code developed satisfies design requirements
- Develop and facilitate end-user-training for applications software as needed
- Manage reporting projects including accountability for requirements, development, testing and business UAT.
- Understand interfacing between multiple Databases’.
- Windows operating systems and troubleshooting. Hardware knowledge.
- Understand Accounting, Marketing and Maintenance Systems preferably (Microsoft Dynamics, Quorum and Maximo)
- Works with IT on resolving technical and performance issues related to SQL and custom integrations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years hands on development experience
- Extensive knowledge of relational database programming (MS/SQL).
· Database Administrator
- 3-5 years’ experience in the following:
· Corporate accounting
· System implementation
· Knowledge in Oil and Gas preferably in Midstream process
- Ability to interact with multiple areas of business including but not limited to Finance & Accounting, Commercial, Business Development, Operations and Information Technology.
- Proficient in SQL Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Team-oriented work ethic that includes willingness to help others.
- Able to work independently and share results of assigned projects with team members.
- Understand Windows operating system and trouble shooting.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to develop code in Visual Studios,VB, VB.NET, SQL, Crystal Reports, SSRS.
EXCO Resources - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard