3 years of experience required
Position is responsible for developing, documenting, and maintaining the company’s in-house software and reports. Authors changes to the Call Log, maintains the Call Log database, generates database reports (primarily for the Call Log, CareVoyant, and Great Plains), and writes HTML interfaces for these and other programs as necessary. Performs other work as assigned. Travel as necessary.
- Develop and maintain the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, and any changes in its interface or functionality.
- Produce reports from CRM data to company requirements.
- Document CRM (the “Call Log”) computer code and databases (tables used in reports, data sources created, local & network file locations , server names & IP addresses, etc.).
- Design and maintain the User Manual for the company’s CRM software.
- Train company staff on the use of the CRM application.
- Generate reports from SQL databases used by corporate EHR and financial applications.
- Document Company databases (tables used in reports, data sources created, network file locations, server names & IP addresses, etc.).
- Consolidate reports so that all reports are in one place, produced the same way, distributed the same way, and well-documented so that any IS staff can (for example) change the distribution of a report.
- Remain on-call after business hours or while traveling, provide helpful information in solving any technical questions, and reply to emails after business hours.
- Work independently and proactively to recommend solutions, alternatives, and improvements to meet business requirements as well as savings in operating costs.
- Accept assignments deemed appropriate.
- Adhere to established Company policies.
BS in Computer Science or the equivalent (preferred), or technical education, training, and experience to perform position responsibilities.
Overall computer skills including but not limited to familiarity with office productivity suites (word processing, spreadsheet statistical analysis, database management and reports, presentation software, etc.). Technical skills needed include computer programming languages and software development (.NET, iOS, C++, etc.), the Software Development Life Cycle, information security and secure code development, and the knack for troubleshooting computer and network problems. Math and writing skills also necessary. Ability to work independently and to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, with persons inside and outside the company. Ability to perform well under pressure in high-visibility roles.
3 years of experience, minimum, in information systems and computer operations working with a Windows active directory environment. Past experience demonstrating successful software development is necessary. Development of programs in multiple languages across multiple platforms on multiple operating systems. Experience with VPN technologies, routers, switches, firewalls and remote connectivity between offices.
Hospice Advantage - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard