The programmer reports to the Applications Project Manager and is a member of the team supporting the users of the Echo Billing System. This position focuses on customizing our Electronic Health Record software to suit each of our programs with their individual needs.
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
· Create queries/stored procs/triggers/functions in SQL server 2008 R2
· Implement and support the Echo software
· Create SQL tables and create custom screens using the Echo proprietary design tool to gather data within Echo that is not captured on the standard screens that come with the software or where the standard screens don’t meet the needs of the program.
· Perform data conversions from legacy systems.
· Research data or processing problems, analyze root cause to recommend workarounds or potential solutions
· Assess business needs by working directly with end-users, interpret into functional requirements
· Work with QA analysts to ensure new functionality meets requirements/expectations
· Provide design documentation for new deployments as well as modifications to existing systems
· Participate in upgrades and other special efforts/projects as needed
· 3+ years SQL Server 2008 R2 experience
· Ability to learn new technologies
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent (verbal and written) communication and customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of accuracy in a rapidly changing business environment
· Knowledge of Crystal reporting or SSRS a plus
· ASP.net, JQuery experience a plus
· Direct experience with Echo Billing software a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in information technology preferred
Resources for Human Development - 16 months ago