On-site position at reputable market research firm.
Job Requirements: • Programming languages which are a MUST have: VB, VBA.
- Liaise between Online Programming and DP with a unique opportunity to consider both parts of project life-cycle and come up with solutions which streamline overall project implementation
- Create Excel-based reporting tools, export results to Excel and PowerPoint
- Create simulators that report market analysis results using Excel VBA.
- Develop new tools and approaches for both DP and online, intended for automated, standardized, efficient work environment. These include: templates and macros for open-ended coding, checking and writing out data files
- Support Client Service, DP and Online Programming teams with knowledge of Excel and programming skills, answering daily ‘know-how’ queries as well as introducing better practices
- Write Excel macro tools for Finance department (used for profitability and timesheet analysis)
- Stay abreast of technical developments
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, Tri-State area based candidates only as this is an on-site position. Only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 or H1 Visa status please).
- Must have had experience working at a market research company.
Quirk's - 19 months ago