Programs Coordinator Job Purpose: To complete the daily and seasonal tasks of the position.
Programs Coordinator Job Duties:
- Secures site/field use permits for assigned sites.
- Assist in recruiting Site Director, Clinician, and Volunteer Coaches.
- Communicating with volunteers and providing support to ensure the successful operation of each site.
- Coordinating the season game schedule, any applicable inter-site games, and the distribution and return of necessary equipment.
- Request permission to distribute flyers to public school districts and individual private schools.
- Represent USYVL at mandatory Parks & Recreation meetings and Special Events.
Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Coordination, Critical Thinking, Time Management, Phone Skills, Writing Skills, and Basic Computer Skills.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday, full-time & part-time