Programs Master Scheduler
The Programs Master Scheduler is responsible for development, coordination and implementation of the Program Master Schedules and their integration into work products for AAI’s
Logistics and Technical Services – Shadow PBL programs
. This position reports administratively to LTS Manager, Finance; however, as an integral part of the program team, most day-to-day assignments will come from the respective project managers.
· Develops and maintains the Program Integrated Master Plan/Schedule associated with the entire project lifecycle, from RFP through project closeout.
· Integrates all program activities, including program management, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, assembly and test through sell-off into the master plan.
· Integrates the master schedule to the cost baseline and ensures cost data is consistent with schedule information.
· Establishes logic, predecessors and successors to develop the critical path for a program.
· Develops, updates, and maintains schedule performance metrics, related processes and management tools within the business units, including, but not limited to, critical path analysis and schedule risk assessment.
· Advises the Program Manager and Control Account Managers on schedule performance, forecasts and risks.
· Works closely with the Financial Analyst to integrate schedule and cost for baseline, performance and forecast
· Identifies, negotiates and resolves conflicts between the stakeholders in the Master Planning/Scheduling process.
· Participates in customer and internal reviews and prepares schedule and CAMs for schedule surveillance/audits
· Excellent network scheduling skills
· Experience with resource loaded schedules
· Strong industry knowledge of program management and EVMS execution and theory.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to gather, analyze and summarize data to develop appropriate actions.
· Strong negotiating and interpersonal relations skills.
· Ability to follow processes and procedures and to direct others in doing so.
· Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
· Excellent PC skills (MS Office Suite), including MS Project
· Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Cost/Schedule integration and financial analysis skills a plus.
Bachelor degree in Business or Technical - related field
· At least 3 years of network scheduling experience
· Experience with resource loading network schedules
· Earned Value Management System (EVMS) experience desirable.
· Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) experience desirable.
· DoD work experience is desirable.
· Military background or military work experience is a plus.
· Ability to obtain/maintain government security clearance may be required.
· Project Server, Cost/schedule Integration experience desirable.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Apr 4, 2013, 7:33:56 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 15 months ago
AAI flies high, with or without pilots. AAI makes aerospace and defense systems, including unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems for the US...