How to Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication. These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent Health. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To view our job openings, visit jobs.stvincent.org. To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
You may also apply at one of our Employment Kiosks. Call our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772 to find the kiosk nearest you.
For more information -- or if you need a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please contact our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772.
The Spirit of Caring
The Project Consultant is responsible for providing project leadership by integrating the business, technical and related clinical aspects for project success in an effort to achieve the goals and objectives of the Revenue Cycle Operations. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1) Executes projects as assigned by the Revenue Cycle Operations management team. Creates and maintains project plans which include scope of project, work plans, communication plan and implementation schedules and effectively communicates with appropriate stakeholders and the project team.
2) Evaluates and manages risk and scope of change on an ongoing basis and as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
13) Administers the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of a variety of projects and scopes. Tracks the progress of each project using the appropriate project management tools (e.g. project management software etc.).
4) Identifies and recommends resources (e.g., subject matter experts, stakeholders, costs, etc) needed for project completion. Responsible for identifying and recommending individuals for specific project roles and responsibilities.
5) Reviews deliverables prepared by the project team and supporting associates. Synthesizes information and prepares for management review and approval. Performs quality assurance reviews and ensures that project meet required standards.
6) Develops and regularly monitors project budget and return on investment (ROI) and evaluate impact to the organization.
7) Identifies operational opportunities and proposes future projects. Makes suggestions and recommends solutions for internal process improvement opportunities.
8) Facilitates and / or leads any project team meetings. Regularly communicates project status with the appropriate management team members. Delivers presentations as required.
Basic (REQUIRED) Qualifications:
¿Three (3) years experience in Project Management
- One (1) year of experience in Revenue Cycle Operations
¿Project management certification (PMP or other) or working toward certification
As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have additional questions about your application process, you may contact our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772.
St. Vincent Health
- 2 years ago - save job