The Dell Data Center Solutions (DCS) Project Program Management Consultant is responsible for Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for coordinating and executing integration and other similar DCS services in APJ. The Project Program Management Consultant will maintain focus on project timelines, resources, risks, issues and activities to ensure that quality deliverables are created and completed on schedule as defined by Statements of Work.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervisory duties over other APJ rack integration team members
- Analyze APJ rack integration services and optimize cost, quality and performance
- Coordinate operational execution across DCS Services Towers
- Serve as DCS Services point of contact for the account teams, customers and stakeholders
- Research, optimize and maintain DCS Services SKUs in APJ
- Serve as a team member on global rollouts of key integration and deployment projects
- Development and implementation of standard operating procedures
- Act as single point of contact for escalations from internal partners and customers.
- Make time sensitive, mission critical decisions that impact delivery to the customer.
- Present and explain support deliverables to suppliers at various levels including executives.
- Develop and deliver post incident reports on all critical support incidents, develop and maintain customer support plans and relationships, and use complex analytical skills to recognize trends and improve performance.
- Provide direct contribution on Dell related projects and on technology and process issues which affect the execution of the strategic initiatives; review plans and technical documents/ specifications.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive, long-standing customer relationships built on trust
- 8+ years of managing mutually beneficial operational relationships with IT Partners
- 8+ years of operations management with focus on continuous process improvement
- Strong negotiation and financial skills
- Strong customer focus, with experience managing difficult situations to success
- In-depth project management skills, with experience driving projects to completion to meet or exceed goals
- Working knowledge of Dell internal processes and tools
- Experience in Dell sales operations, services operations or manufacturing operations is a plus.
- Experience in services business managing complex delivery projects
- Experience in a Data Center environment
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese and English
- 8+ years of experience, Bachelors Degree is preferred
Dell - 9 months ago
Dell Inc. (Dell) is a technology company that designs, develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and supports a range of products. Its product...