Project & Change Management Specialist
The purpose of this role is to provide strategic support for HR transformation programs, processes, and activities, including HR systems, internal communications and events.
Actively participate in the effort to ensure all employees fully understand new strategies and change programs through a two-way communication program that supports the building of a business-driven, professional, and cohesive global HR function.
- Assist with design and development of employee communication programs and materials to facilitate employee awareness of HR transformation and drive desired changes among both HR and line business stakeholders.
- Coordinate HR communications efforts and planning activities for key HR Transformation and initiatives, programs and processes related to project.
Work closely with manager and communications stakeholders to develop an understanding of issues, projects and changes that affect employees and identify the most effective tools for communicating this information to employees.
- Maintain calendar of HR Road Shows and be responsible for all scheduling, location and materials logistics for these weekly events as well as the communication component of them.
- Assist with project management related tasks such as status reporting, issue tracking, planning, drafting presentations.
- Assist with stakeholder management and change communication planning and execution.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business administration, human resources, marketing and communications, or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years project and team support
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office software (PPT, Word, Excel)
- MS Project and Visio a plus
Corp Human Resources
McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw Hill Financial - 16 months ago
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....