Gensler is a leading architecture, design, planning and consulting firm, with 3,000+ staff in locations around the world. We value an entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration and teamwork. At Gensler, you will join a highly creative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and the belief that design excellence is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
We are looking for an experienced project accountant to support the San Francisco office by providing a solid foundation of analysis for Gensler’s projects and business practices. This will involve managing contracts, ensuring the fiscal health of assigned projects, and providing financial support to project managers.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure accurate and consistent billing and financial reporting at both the studio and project level
- Review project work plans, budgets and staffing to ensure appropriate fees
- Assist project managers in performing project start-up due diligence and in following best practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide invoices to clients per contract terms; coordinate consultant invoices and payments
- Monitor accounts receivable and assist PMs with collection efforts
- Monitor, analyze and report on a variety of metrics at the studio level
- Related Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience as a project accountant in an architecture or engineering firm
- Highly proficient in Exce l
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision software desirable
- Demonstrated ability to understand contract terms in relation to fee management
- Strong organizational skills, high level of accuracy, and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Must be able to function well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the firm, clients and subcontractors
- Must be able to work overtime on an as-needed basis
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter in PDF format.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Gensler - 23 months ago
One of a handful of "pure design" firms, M. Arthur Gensler Jr. & Associates (Gensler) consistently ranks among the largest...