The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers professional services in the areas of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and environmental engineering; program management; planning; environmental sciences; cultural resources; information services; economics; policy and management analysis; and construction management and support.
Our Project Accounting Department is currently seeking a Project Accountant for our Morristown NJ office.
-Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
-Experience (preferably in Engineering or Construction industry) demonstrating the ability to:
- Prepare and review invoices.
- Perform Estimates to Completion and Revenue Determinations .
- Prepare worksheets, schedules, exhibits and summaries to be used in financial reports
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Vice Presidents
- Minimum 4 years experience in project accounting, preferably in Engineering or Construction industry.
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Strong organization and mathematical skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and willingness to work extended hours as required.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel a plus
-Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php, and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 2 years ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...