We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Accountant to provide project accounting services to our Tampa and Orlando, FL-based structural engineers. This position is based in our downtown Orlando, FL office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a project accounting role
- Specific industry experience a plus
- Must be computer literate, including MS Office Suite, and hands-on experience with financial relational databases
- BST Enterprise experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and client interface skills
In addition to the qualifications and skills listed above, this individual should be detail-oriented, self-directed with ability to work independently, as well as work with the Florida team of project engineers and the Corporate Finance group, meeting requests and deadlines as required. As a key player in the Florida team’s operations, this individual should be conscientious about their role and possess a strong “can-do” customer service attitude.
In this position, the qualified individual will have the following responsibilities:
Set-up and maintain project financial information within company’s project financial management system.
Coordinate monthly billing process and maintain relationships with clients.
Assist project managers with analysis of project financial results.
Coordinate monthly financial close-out process, including review of project profitability, weekly timesheets, expense reports, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and work-in-process.
Maintain contract files.
In addition to this primary role as Project Accountant, the individual in this role will also provide general office administrative services for the Orlando office, working with all production groups in the office. This role should require no more than approximately 10-15% of their regular schedule. The responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
Walter P Moore is an equal opportunity employer and provides all employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Provide general office support such as ordering supplies, sorting mail, and general support to managerial and technical staff.
- Provide support to Corporate Finance, HR and Marketing with respect to their activities in the Orlando office.
- Maintain project filing.
- Perform other general office duties as required
To apply for this position, please complete the online application that begins here.
WALTER P MOORE - 12 months ago
Orange Lake Resorts
Orange Lake Resorts
- 2 days ago
- 4 days ago
- 1 day ago