KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of our team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power and industrial markets on six continents. Servicing our customers through ten diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects.
Our clients value us because they know We Deliver.
KBR and its family of companies are global leaders in the engineering, construction, maintenance, facilities services and turnaround markets. KBR has a 100 year legacy of delivering safe, high quality projects on time and on schedule in the chemicals, refining, energy and pulp and paper industries.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Project Administrative Specialist II
Solid Waste Authority,
West Palm Beach
Looking to hire on June 4th
KBR is seeking an Administrative Specialist II in
West Palm Beach
for the Solid Waste Authority Plant offsite, the functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to originate meetings, answer phones, emails, and set up a detailed filing and sorting system
- SAP experience preferred.
- MUST prepare reports and documents in Excel and Word
- Applies common sense understanding to execute written or oral instructions.
being able to multi-task.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must have good people skills and work in a high volume and fast paced environment while
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Must be prompt and fully presence everyday for work.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be able to work overtime if needed
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to learn new programs
- Must have Purchase order experience
- Must have buyer and negotiating
- The skills acquired for this job are typically acquired through a high school diploma and 4+ years of experience.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
Skilled Trades - Clerical / Administrative
USA-FL-West Palm Beach
KBR - 18 months ago
KBR, Inc. (KBR) is an engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, petrochemicals, government services, industrial...