Manage the flow of information from the beginning of the order acceptance process through the entire process and handover to customer. Task included are order approval process, order compliance and scheduling, purchase orders, and reporting.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
1. Prepares invoices for billing and any additional documentation required for billing purposes.
2. Processes invoices and validates according to project contract documentation.
3. Initiates documents for purchase orders, subcontracts, and change orders.
4. Assists Project Managers with the preparation of submittals and operational/maintenance manuals.
5. Gathers and records information to assist with process compliance monitoring.
6. Reviews status reports prepared by project members and modify schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports.
7. Works with Project Manager and assists in forecasting of projects.
8. Initiate, process, and track progress of contracting claims.
9. Coordinate with customer on contract documentation including tax documents, purchase orders, and general information.
1. Coordinates project activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
2. Creates and/or coordinates the final layout drawing package and insures 100% conformity between all documents including estimates, abstracts, layouts, and contractual requirements.
3. Creates warranty claims for missing or damaged materials at job site.
4. Additional duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience
5+ years working in a general contracting environment with a general understanding of the installation and operations functions.
BA from four year college preferred or equivalent education and related work experience combination.
(Specific Skills, Knowledge & Behavior) 1. Ability to read and comprehend contract terms and conditions, construction drawings, layouts, and electrical, hydraulic schematics.
2. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical procedures or governmental regulations.
3. Ability to write reports and professional business correspondence.
4. Ability to effectively present business information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customer, and general contractors.
5. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
7. Demonstrated ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with all people.
KONE - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
KONE began its elevator business on the ground floor and is working its way up. The US subsidiary of Finland's KONE sells,...