Job order – 1903
Client – Client Health Care
Title – Project Administrator I
Location – Waukesha, WI 53188
Duration – 06 Month
Pay rate – $25.79/hr range
In person interview is required.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus on candidates with an Associate’s degree and clerical/admin type experience; the will enter tracking information in Access so they MUST have experience (recent experience) and knowledge of MS access as the database is rather large and they will need to run reports, etc... I have been getting lots of candidates with BS and MS degrees in information technology who have created SQL and access databases, this is not what we’re looking for. We’re looking for the end user of the Access database...
This position will work with database management, the candidate will use an MS Access database (MUST HAVE ACCESS EXP) to to track parts (dept. has over 1000 parts they are tracking) the candidate will need to generate reports as needed and will work with suppliers to obtain product information as needed. The qualified candidate will need to have experience working in a team environment specifically in an Engineering department.
Part of Client Healthcare’s New Revolution Project
• 2 year associate degree (MUST HAVE)
• 5+ years of Product Definition experience
• Comfortable working with Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (MUST HAVE)
• Ability to work independently (MUST HAVE)
• Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word and Excel (basic) (MUST HAVE)
• RECENT in-depth MS access db experience (MUST HAVE)
• Creating and Running Detailed database Reports (MUST HAVE)
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks (MUST HAVE)
• MCAD experience (a plus)
• Oracle exp. (a huge plus)
• BOM creation and maintenance (a plus)
Mindlance - 19 months ago