Responsibilities of Project Administrator
- Maintaining travel and deployment schedule for professional staff.
- Producing, formatting, and publishing project materials and reports.
- Supporting Project Managers and staff with project-related communications, including project status reports, meeting minutes, and other communication as needed.
- Collecting, reviewing and approving project staff time-sheets and expense reports.
- Processing and filing sensitive and confidential correspondence, contracts, and financial data.
- Managing logistics for departmental meetings and training sessions.
Requirements for Project Administrator
- Minimum three (3) years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Health Care Administration, Accounting or related field.
- Advanced Word Processing skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Intermediate computer and data entry skills.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Must have solid grammar and punctuation skills, including the ability to compose letters that are grammatically correct and properly formatted.
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision. Must be able to work alone or on teams.
- Requires ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ascellon Corporation - 2 years ago