FusionStorm is an award-winning, information technology delivery (ITD) companyTM. We combine best-of-breed products from leading vendors with a full suite of Professional and Managed Services to help our customers save money and grow their businesses. FusionStorm provides advanced technology and data center infrastructure expertise; world-class IT consulting, and managed and support services. We ensure our customer’s IT investments create value and realize high returns.
FusionStorm hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
FusionStorm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in San Jose, Sacramento, Irvine, San Diego, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Dallas Texas, Columbus Ohio, Franklin Massachusetts, New York City, Red Bank New Jersey, and Tampa Florida. For more information about FusionStorm, please visit www.fusionstorm.com .
Support Project Managers and Project Coordinators who manage and coordinate projects for Systems, Virtualization, Storage, Network and other IT projects, ensure project goals are met and maintain simple basic project artifacts and systems.
• Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
• Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports
• Maintain Post installation engineers calendars
• Prepare meeting agendas, meeting minutes, escalation plans, risk and issues log, customer satisfaction surveys
• Input date into business systems (salesforce)
• File all project documents (hard and soft copies)
• Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all disciplines within organization.
• The detailed schedule will include all project phases and dependencies including at least preliminary engineering, property review and acquisition, detailed design, material procurement, installation, test and turn-up, and site and system acceptance.
• Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed with engineering, internal and external customers
• manage accurate services revenue forecast
• Escalation support
• Quality Assurance
• 4 year or AA degree
• Must be very proficient with Microsoft Project Excel and Word. Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus
• Ability to multitask, stay organized, work efficiently
• Ability to work independently as well as with peers
• Technology background useful but not required
• Problem solving & Analysis. Determine the appropriate resources and plan for resolution
• Great organization skills
• Great communication skills
In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, FusionStorm provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind. Please visit our website for more information about our competitive benefits package: http://www.fusionstorm.com/pages/total-compensation
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
FusionStorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
FusionStorm is an award-winning IT solution provider with national U.S. coverage and global distribution capabilities. We have a proven...