Henkels & McCoy, Inc., one of the largest privately held international utility contracting firms, celebrating 85 years of operating with a reputation as one of the most reliable and innovative firms in engineering and construction, is currently seeking a Project Administrator for its Pomona, CA, office.
Major Job Elements
The Project Administrator will be responsible for all data entry to support the Power Group. Duties include payroll entry, general accounting tasks, purchase order maintenance, and general office duties.
Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a Team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to learn new software applications required. Certifications of MS office competency preferred.
- Ability to interpret data/statistics required
- Minimum education of high school degree or equivalent required, some college preferred. College degree not required.
- Minimum 2 years general office/accounting work experience required. Bachelor’s degree may be used in lieu of work experience.
Henkels & McCoy, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. (H&M) is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Communications,...