2+ month Contract Assignment in Chesapeake VA for our large health insurance client
Under supervision responsible for supporting the project managers, business analysts, or functional area leadership by coordinating project administration, reviewing, revising and maintaining critical documents required to support assigned projects.
1. Create and maintain required documentation including SharePoint sites, organization charts, distribution lists, meeting minutes, project logs, project schedules, requirements documents, project budgets, and status reports.
2. Creates and maintains a version control system that manages access to project documentation, not only electronically, but for paper documents that must have restricted distribution.
3. Provide logistics related to project management support including scheduling meetings, negotiating meeting space, room set up, meeting materials preparation and distribution, and catering as well as arranging for and testing all meeting technology such as polycom phones, WebEx, video teleconferencing, microphones or projection.
4. Provides leadership and subject matter expertise to Project Coordinator Is and other functional area associates new to the team or project.
5. Works and updates tasks provided by functional area experts, existing documents and project plans, notes, and general communications to prepare and maintain an overall project plan using the selected project management tools.
6. Works with functional area experts and the project manager to develop concise, complete, accurate, and clear specifications of project deliverables for the overall project and subprojects.
7. Reviews, edits, and revises appropriate documents produced by others in support of projects.
8. Researches and develops small programs or SOPs for review and edits.
9. Assists the project manager and other team members in developing and documenting temporary operational workflows and procedures used in transitioning the business organization through implementation and ultimately go-live.
10. Reproduces, binds, and distributes project documents.
11. Assist in developing and setting publications standards for the project documentation products.
12. Acts as liaison between project team and assigned functional area for project-related communications and tasks; coordinates status reporting, monitor?s deliverable execution, etc.
Education and Experience:
Associate?s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Three years Project Coordination or Executive Administrative Assistance Experience
Preferred : Health care insurance industry experience MS Project, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio experience Survey tools experience, e.g. Survey Monkey
Project Management - Basic
Industry Knowledge & Familiarity - Basic
- Ability to plan, coordinate. Organize and lead project administration and maintain critical project documents in accordance with industry standards and best practices as established by organizations such as Project Management Institute (PMI).
Computer Skills and Office Equipment - Basic
- General knowledge of the healthcare industry and government insurance programs, e.g. Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP and LTC.
Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices. Ability to communicate both in person and/or by telephone. Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to Amerigroup travel policies and procedures.
- Ability to use software and hardware of a computer (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) to complete certain simple tasks. Able to use basic office equipment such as telephone, video teleconference equipment, fax machine and copy machine.
- Working knowledge in a windows environment to include navigation skills using a mouse, keyboard and 10 key. Use of internet, familiarity with SharePoint sites. Ability to review and draft correspondence in email system and word processing systems. Ability to use spreadsheets to open, review, edit and save data.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 12 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...