- This position requires intermediate to advance knowledge of MS Project, MS Access and MS Excel. Project administration experience, analytical and problem solving skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Active Secret Security Clearance is highly desired
Scientific Research Corporation, a leading Research and Development Company providing innovative solutions focused on advanced commercial technologies in the development of wireless communications, information, and sensor systems for Government and Commercial industries, has an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator, located in our Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD location.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and administrative duties.
- Creation of reports and reporting tools that will provide senior managers and customers a broad prospective of status, updates, needed changes and up to date status of the project.
- May conduct performance/project analyses to benefit future missions and programs.
To be the premier provider of technology solutions for national defense and global security.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation - 2 years ago
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...