Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Must have a college graduate degree in business or accounting related field or demonstrated combination of education, skills, knowledge, ability and experience.
• Minimum two years of relevant experience.
• Must have knowledge of accounting and office management responsibilities. Must have some knowledge in budget tracking, understanding of contract terms, accounting principles, and use of financial project management software (EnterpriseOne-People Soft-OneWorld,).
• Requires good problem solving, math and accounting skills.
• Must be reliable, organized, personable, detail oriented, and a quick learner. Must be flexible and able to work on diverse tasks. Must be a resourceful, highly organized professional who pays close attention to detail. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Requires excellent organizational and written / verbal communication skills. Must be highly competent with MS Word and Excel, and willing and able to learn new software and computer systems. Must have skills to perform grammatical and formatting review of documents / reports.
• Requires the ability to work independently and in a team environment with Project Managers and a diverse group of engineers and scientists to meet client's needs.
The Project Administrator will:
• Evaluate, select and apply standard management / administrative techniques, procedures and criteria to assist Project Manager with all financial aspects of projects.
• Interact directly with Project Managers and may interact on a limited basis with clients and sub-consultants. Interact with URS Billing and Accounting staff, as needed.
• Assist Project Managers with Work Authorization forms (and other required forms) for new contracts, modifications, and job closures. Become familiar with client specific contractual requirements.
• Assist Project Managers in tracking project budgets. Assist Project Managers in set-up and tracking of sub-consultant expenses. Follow up and report on accounts receivables and unbilled issues as assigned. Production and tracking of weekly/monthly financial updates (project and office.)
• Assist with project report production, reproduction, and other administrative assignments as required.
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...