The Project Administrator will be responsible for providing assistance in tracking multiple projects, and will work to facilitate next steps in a given project implementation. The incumbent will work to ensure adherence to HealthNow standard methodologies, practices and processes in the execution of projects. This position serves as a single point of contact and acts in a liaison capacity to manage projects lead by IT Project Managers. The incumbent is responsible for the coordination of materials from individual application team efforts, guiding and participating in selection and management of resources within Daptiv, managing the documentation of updates to the individual and overall project plans for multiple phases and dependencies. Responsible for ensuring consistent and frequent communication to SBU's, Operations, BITS departments and other stakeholders.
Primary Job Duties:
- Create, maintain, and audit project and resource information in the corporate project and portfolio reporting tool (Daptiv).Ensure all technical documentation is complete through the project lifecycle. Audits project documentation, reporting and assists with managing overall budget and expenses.
- Define, create and track project metrics and reporting according to HealthNow standards utilizing the project and portfolio reporting tool. Ensure tracking is complete through established change control procedures. Monitors and escalates risks to projects.
- Manage project status reports from design to implementation, including establishing clear follow up dates and proactively contacting team members to review progress and confirm action taken. Ensures all plans adhere to project management lifecycle standards.
- Assist in the coordination of meetings in order to assure timely and accurate completion of project. Follows up to ensure all necessary documentation has been completed, and assists with completion of meeting agendas and minutes.
- Actively participates in project meetings and makes recommendations for project management lifecycle process development or changes.
- Monitor resource allocation to ensure the successful completion of goals, deadlines, and maintain an awareness of project budgets.
- Provides regular status updates to project managers and key business stakeholders.
Bachelors Degree (N/A)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate large projects and several aspects of multiple projects, Basic project management skills are necessary to be successful in this role
- Demonstrated change management and change catalyst competencies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Daptiv or similar Project and Portfolio Tool
- Excellent time management skills
- Project management skills
- Public presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minor supervision
- MS Project - Intermediate to Expert
- MS Word - Intermediate; MS Excel - Intermediate; MS PowerPoint MS Access; Visio - Intermediate; Internet - Intermediate
5+ years work experience in IT Systems Analysis or Development. 2+ years work experience in a similar function required (project coordination/project management assistance). 2 years previous experience in documentation creation desired
HealthNow New York Inc. - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
HealthNow New York Inc. is one of New York’s leading health care companies that provide access to quality health care and innovative...