Global leader in eye-care solutions is in search of a strong Primavera P6 Project Analyst. This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting team in a fast-paced environment. Apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration.
Position: Primavera P6 Project Analyst
Location: Coppell, TX
• Bachelor's degree. Combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related discipline may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years experience with Primavera P6 and OPPM to schedule projects and utilize system to drive analytics
• Experience with process modeling methodologies such as Six Sigma or CMM preferred.
• PMP certification is highly preferred.
• Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with training end-users in applications preferred.
***Apply now by sending your resume to Wayne at email@example.com***
IDR has risen to the top of the IT staffing industry because we do anything and everything to take care of our clients and consultants. We consistently contribute to our client’s goals. IDR has carved out a great reputation and we’ll prove it to you. Our integrity and commitment to excellence is established consultant-by-consultant and project-by-project. We invite you to learn more about our IT services and what clients have to say regarding our work.
The IDR spirit
You won’t find a more responsive, consistent IT staffing company anywhere. When it comes to building our business and taking care of our clients we take pride in demonstrating courage, tenacity, commitment, honor, respect, humility and excellence.
IDR's Mission: Play to Win, Love to Live, Create Leaders, Give Back, Become Legendary
Our Purpose is to make a positive difference in the...