Talent Service Integrity
These three words tell you why InfoPro should be your employer of choice.
We believe that our people are the reason for our success, and we back this up with a total commitment to the professional and personal success of each and every one of our employees, from entry-level personnel to seasoned experts across all disciplines and business lines. Our compensation and benefits programs are in an elite class in the industry!
We are currently looking for a Project Analyst to support our client in Williston, Vermont.
The candidate will prepare and maintain system documentation, reports, on-line help and other artifacts related to the planning, implementation, and operation of the center’s system software. The candidate will perform information assurance tasks and guide the center through its security authorization process. They will ensure the implementation and effectiveness of the management, operational, and technical security controls employed at the center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain artifacts related to the Security Authorization (Certification and Accreditation) and serve as the center’s point-of-contact to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
- Assist program manager and leads with the creation and dissemination of project plans, requirements and design documents, help manuals and test plans.
- Perform document quality assurance by reviewing and editing documentation materials for accuracy, consistency, repeatability, and detail.
- Use configuration management (CM) tools to generate and update system change requests, work items and defect tracking information.
- Prepare and present Change Control Board (CCB) agendas and record meeting minutes to preserve the actions items and commitments.
- Minimum of 2 years of general IT experience.
- Proficiency in project management support and technical writing
- Experience using Microsoft’s Project, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Must be a self-starter, as all related tasks will be performed with minimal supervision.
- Experience preparing and reviewing security authorization packages.
- Working knowledge in TFS, Visio and Help Authoring Tools such as MadCap Flare.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Agile development methodology is a plus
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related field.
Government Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements and, must meet U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
We offer excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs. This and all positions at InfoPro require the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of being employed.
InfoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Infopro Incorporated - 12 months ago