Intertek Chemicals & Pharmaceutical Services combines expertise with advanced analytical laboratory services to provide added value to clients across a wide range of industries including Refining, Chemical and Materials, Cosmetics, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology.
The opportunity has arisen for a Project Analyst to join this global organization which respects diverse perspectives, experiences, and traditions as essential, and values each employee’s contribution toward achieving our business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBITLIES
Intertek offers a culture where motivated and customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company matching, tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off package.
- Develop and validate analytical assays to meet final requirements of QAU review and release.
- Perform assays according to GLP guidelines.
- Writing of SOPs and contribution to final written SOPs in the laboratory.
- Write final validation reports and QC raw data that go into the report. Organize raw data notebooks.
- Responsible for following GLP guidelines for validation of assays.
- Responsible for general lab safety with regard to employees and clients.
- Responsible for keeping accurate inventory of supplies for laboratory operations.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping with regards to sponsor’s samples, data and reports.
- Responsible for communicating with client with regards to project.
Intertek - 13 months ago
Intertek is a nosy nellie when it comes to product safety and international trade. The company, a leading provider of testing and inspection...