Project Analysts are trained in project management related processes to ensure that research studies run smoothly and accurately. Project Analysts are responsible for the project management of market research studies within the Health Research Operations department of our Marketing Insights practice. This is an entry-level position with room for growth within Marketing Insights practice. Please note, this is not an analytics or sales position.
The Project Analyst will work alongside sales and programming to manage the quality of our market research studies.
Candidates will take on the following responsibilities:
- Data and Survey Program checking of online surveys prior to use
- Communicate with both internal departments and external vendors
- Manage outsourced vendors and the work they produce
- Sample list preparation with Excel
- Review, proof and edit qualitative report and client proposals
- Prepare materials for telephone and Face-to-Face administered studies
- Conduct background research to support our Consulting Service teams' sales efforts with pharmaceutical clients
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree in Market Research, Psychology or Sociology, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Team player who has the ability to work closely with others as well as independently
- Possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, accountability, and initiative
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must, specifically MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Access and SPSS knowledge a plus but not required.
- Strong interest in Market Research and Healthcare