TKL Research is a full-service, international Clinical Research Organization (CRO) serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and consumer healthcare industries. We provide comprehensive clinical trial management services for Phase 1-4 clinical research studies, including an inpatient Phase 1 facility and outpatient specialized research clinics.
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Analyst for our growing organization!
The Project Analyst provides financial analysis and operational support to ensure that client projects’ financial expectations are met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Upon project award, you will assist the Business Analyst II and Clinical Project Manager in setting up project finance tracking tools.
- Provide Accounting and Clinical Project Management with post-award budget revisions and change orders as they occur.
- Issue and update Project Profiles post award.
- Monitor projects’ status and communicate with the Business Analyst II and Clinical Project Management to determine milestone and unit based services invoice initiation. Monitor study budgets to ensure company financial procedures are being followed, out of scope activities are documented and budget variances are escalated to management:
- Assist the Business Analyst II with accurate and timely monthly revenue recognition reports.
- Assist the Business Analyst II in the preparation and timely submission of unitized client budget billing details to the Accounting Department and Clinical Project Management.
- Ensure tracking tools are up to date, reflecting changes in contract value, for example change orders, unearned T&M revenue, etc. Prepare and disperse monthly revenue accrual information in accordance with guidelines.
- Notify Clinical Operations management of any possible misstatement of revenue and/or backlog.
- Assist Clinical Project Management with project close out.
- Ensure Project hours remaining is zero for all functions.
- Assist the Director, Proposals and Contacts and the Business Analyst II with finance-related process improvement initiatives.
- Miscellaneous duties, as necessary, in support of Clinical Operations and, Business Development activities, CTD initiatives, and TKL business priorities and objectives.
Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic credential; finance, accounting, legal or other business area preferred. Ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years administrative or relevant experience, preferably in clinical research, related pharmaceutical industry and/or service industry field. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences including senior management. Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage large amounts of data. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SharePoint is preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package for full time employees, commensurate with your background and experience, including full benefits, 401(k) with match and a profit sharing plan.
This is a full-time position based in our Rochelle Park, NJ headquarters.