Seeking a mid-level professional to directly support a government customer with basic project analysis/management and administrative support on various technical projects. Responsible for tracking, assessing and reporting on project status, financials, scheduling, staffing, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing project coordination and/or project analyst support.
- Experience gathering and documenting customer requirements, creating project status updates and participating in meetings.
- Effective verbal and written communications, including preparing and delivering presentations and artifacts to customer management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and initiatives.
- Ability to synthesize input/data and quickly develop customer deliverables
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be flexible and creative to continuously reprioritize and focus on driving customer results through value-added solutions.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Experience working in a large, enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with or interest in technology such as Enterprise Application and/or Platform solutions.
- Project management experience
Technica Corporation - 23 months ago