Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
The role of the Project Analyst will report into the Project Management Office (PMO) and will provide support to Product Solutions, Software Engineering and Quality Assurance in managing, planning, and monitoring key projects from conceptions through implementation. They have to perform a variety of tasks such as gather and analyze data to establish and maintain corporate business & technology policies, processes, and procedures in order to provide support to departments, preparing various reports that cover weekly status reports, discrepancy/exception reports, aging reports, and forecast/budget reports, along with other management related reports and managing minor independent projects.
- Plan, manage and monitor small, medium and large projects from concepts through implementation spanning multiple organizations and external firms/contractors
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Prepares presentation materials for reoccurring Business and Technology Management Meetings & Reports.
- Prepare weekly/monthly Solution Aging Case, Exception & Variance reports. (Epics, Features, Interfaces, Documents/Reports, etc.)
- Prepare and Follow-ups on Production Support tracking reports, Warranty, Non-Warranty, Documents/Reports Queue, On-Hold & Independent Projects
- Prepare and Follow-ups on Program/Release/Project Issues, Risks, Change Orders, Action Items, Milestone tracker, etc. (Project Management Volumetrics)
- Assist in the initiation and coordination of research and analysis on capacity model(s), resource allocation, burn vs. earn reporting, Program/Project Financial Reporting, etc
- Assist on additional impromptu operational/transactional Project Reporting, and Key Performance Indicator Tracking
- Keep track of active program/project budgets and ensuring that program expenses are strictly monitored monthly and that monthly expenses are on target
- Assist with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other management reports
- Degree in the field of Software Engineering or Business preferred
- 2-4 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Higher level readiness for PMP Certification
- Consulting experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project and Jira
- Experience on a full life-cycle projects
- Must be self-directed and motivated
- Experience in managing projects supporting the development of web based applications in Java or Python
- Experience with server software such as application servers, Web servers, and database servers
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills an asset
- Ability to provide training and support to end user
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: email@example.com .
- On-time/On-Budget delivery of projects
- Group dynamics
- Quality of delivered solution (defect-free)
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Works collaboratively with other team members
- Positive feedback
- Demonstrates outstanding conceptual and analytical skills