Stephen Yablon Architect is a small, award-winning architecture firm in New York City recognized for innovative contemporary architecture attuned to place and identity. Our work includes architecture, interiors, and planning for public, institutional, and private clients.
We are seeking a Project Architect who is passionate about contemporary design, creative, highly organized, and personable. Requirements are:
- 5-8 years of experience in high quality architecture offices, primarily in the U.S.
- BArch or MArch. (LEED and licensure preferred).
- Proven experience managing and coordinating at least one high quality commercial or institutional interior project through all phases of design and construction administration
- Proven experience organizing construction documents and developing high end interior details.
- Knowledge of NYC building codes and ADA requirements.
- Proficient in ACAD, Adobe Suite, Illustrator, MS Office and Project.
- 3D (3DViz, Rhino, and V-Ray) and Revit proficiency are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. and fluency in English.
Please submit a single pdf document no more than 5MB that includes a cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com . The cover letter should be one page maximum and concisely summarize your interest in the position, types and years of experience, degree(s) and school(s) attended, availability, salary requirement, and your legal authorization to work in the US. All candidates must currently reside in the U.S.
Please indicate on email subject field : SYA PA 03/2013- Your Name
Applications submitted to any other email address, mailed, or dropped off will not be considered. Regrettably we do not have the capacity to respond to every applicant so no follow up calls or emails please
Archinect.com - 23 months ago