We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career
Agilex is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Project Assistant in the Chantilly area. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have strong consultative skills as well as demonstrated quantitative ability. The candidate must be creative and resourceful with excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism and self-awareness; as well as the ability to communicate comfortably with all levels of staff and management. The candidate's primary duty will be to assist in the Program Manager in tracking budget and schedule progress, managing on-boarding and off-boarding, and contractual compliance.
This role requires the following skills:
Required Skills/Role and Responsibilities:
- Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget
- Support program lifecycle of the projects (customer interaction, technical delivery, status reporting, and analytical solutions)
- Client interaction includes daily contact across multiple teams and personnel including executive management
- Support the Program Manager on the engagement
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope
- Controls project/program requirements, scope, and change management issues
- Works with manager on program proposals, briefings, estimates and schedules
- Monitors and reports on project activities related to the program
- Prepares, presents and reviews project plans, status reports, cost / benefit studies, and recommend funding and resources
- Experience planning and managing systems development and/or analytical projects
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
- Strong time management skills and proven ability to work on time-sensitive deliverables
- Superior customer interface at senior levels of management and excellent oral and written communication skills are critical
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex - 2 years ago
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...