Altarum Institute is seeking a Project Assistant to support a multi-year project for a strategic federal healthcare client. The Project Assistant will assist in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the project, which includes general administrative tasks such as scheduling, tracking timelines, contributing to proposals, and editing reports. Altarum is looking for a highly ambitious and motivated candidate with a strong work ethic and desire to serve the public good by solving complex systems problems to improve human health. This position is FT, and will be based out of our Ann Arbor, MI office. A successful Project Assistant will have the opportunity to grow their career and transition into other opportunities at Altarum which could include roles such as: project management, data analyst, software analyst, or SAS Programmer.
Altarum Institute's skilled experts bring decades of experience in quantitative and qualitative health systems research and analysis, offering the full range of skills needed to assess today’s complex health needs. Our offerings include research design, design and analysis of multimode surveys, advanced data mining, statistical analysis, modeling, and analytics. We work with clients in both the government and the private sector, tailoring our work to meet each client's specific needs.
- Support project managers, data analysts, and task leaders in the completion of deadline driven client work.
- Develop and write reports, meeting summaries, project status reports, presentations, professional mailings and other special reports.
- Assist project team with the setup, maintenance and transitioning of multiple concurrent projects.
- .Demonstrate a willingness to step into new roles and continually grow professionally.
- BS required.
- Superior written and oral communication skills. Ability to synthesize information and data into concise and clear formats. Expert proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- An exceptionally high level of organization and attention to detail. Strong understanding of the importance of the quality assurance process.
- Accountable for the quality of work and the manner in which it is produced. Act with integrity in all client and team member interactions.
- Must be able to obtain a low level DoD clearance (sole US citizen).
- Interest in healthcare, consulting, or data analytics strongly preferred.
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946. Combining the analytical rigor of a research institution with the business agility of a consulting firm, the Institute is uniquely positioned to deliver practical, systems-based health and healthcare solutions to its clients. Altarum’s nonprofit status ensures that the public interest is always preeminent in our work. Our dedication to social responsibility is evident in all that we do, serving the public good with integrity and enabling others to do the same.
Altarum's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. In addition to the meaningful and challenging work, Altarum offers an outstanding benefits program that includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k (5% employer contribution), a flexible work environment, and much more. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Altarum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Altarum Institute - 15 months ago
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit health systems research and consulting organization. Altarum integrates independent research and...