The Project Assistant provides support to Client Services teams to facilitate project and department administration. The Project Assistant focuses on support and administrative activities, in support of the project based tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
Project Support (100%)
- Assist with study materials creation along with reproduction and distribution
- Communicate with site/study personnel via phone, fax, email, etc. as assigned
- Monitor assigned systems for data submission and processing
- Administrative duties include: word processing, mail merge, copying, scanning, collating, filing, faxing, package shipping, confirmation of receipt, and tracking
- Assist with study system setup and configuration as assigned
- Mark and/or enter data for rater/site submissions into proprietary enterprise application (e.g. RDA, IR2, CDR Prism, etc.)
- Perform data quality control activities as outlined for assigned projects
- Assist with IT validation testing as required
We offer a highly competitive base salary and an outstanding benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with Company match, life insurance, and generous paid time off.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows
- Fluency in English (will be required to write, speak and understand English to conduct day-to-day business.)
- Strong organizational skills, and teamwork skills
- Experience at prioritizing and supporting multiple administrative projects
- Attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Bracket - 14 months ago
Founded in 2011, Bracket is the union of United BioSource Corporation's (UBC) Specialty Clinical Services and Clinical Technologies...