Job type: Full-time, Temp-to-perm
SankyNet helps nonprofit organizations build a digital presence by using the Internet for communications, marketing, fundraising and advocacy. We are based in Midtown, New York City.
We are looking for a detail-driven, computer savvy individual with strong multi-tasking skills to join our Account Department as a Project Assistant. You will work with Account team members to implement and monitor online marketing/communications strategies and fundraising campaigns for nonprofit clients. As a Project Assistant, you will rarely have direct contact with clients, though you will regularly interact with interns and staff at all levels within SankyNet.
Among other qualifications, the Project Assistant must be:
- Highly competent with Microsoft Word and Excel (in a Windows environment), including experience building formulas and comparing data in Excel, as well as working with tables in Word.
- Familiar with reading and editing HTML, although specific coding background is unnecessary.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, capable of meeting tight deadlines, and working calmly under pressure.
- A strong communicator, including the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas and prepare documents that are coherent, grammatically correct, and professional.
- A strong proofreader for both copy and data.
- A fast learner, problem solver, and someone who loves a challenge.
- Patient, with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- NOTE: Experience with nonprofits and/or other software background (including experience with CRMs or website analytics tools) is a plus. Once hired, the candidate would be required to be or become Google Adwords Certified before a permanent hire is made.
Hours & Compensation:
Temporary compensation will be $14/hour. Opportunity for permanent hire within 12-16 weeks, which would include salary and benefits.
Among other responsibilities, the Project Assistant will:
- Compile data and create comprehensive monthly and/or quarterly reports for clients referencing industry benchmarks and trends as appropriate points of comparison.
- Assist in implementing and launching online marketing strategies with specific deliverables; emails that will be set up and launched frequently include: email newsletters, fundraising appeals, action alerts.
- Manage client acquisition campaigns, including Search Engine Marketing and Social Media campaigns.
- Operate and monitor SankyNet’s project management tool to coordinate production, ensuring internal teams are kept up-to-date.
Submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com (with “Project Assistant” in the subject line).Note that your cover letter will be reviewed as a writing sample, and should reflect your best work.
No calls please!
Sanky Communications, Inc. - 9 months ago