Technica is seeking an energetic professional to directly support a government customer with project support and administrative duties on various technical projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Ability requirements:
- Experience gathering and documenting customer requirements and project status updates and delivering these artifacts/documents to customer management.
- Arrange logistics for meetings, conferences, training, and other project-related events.
- Prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agendas, and other meeting collateral.
- Receive, screen, log and route correspondence. Review outgoing correspondence for correct format, grammar, and conformance with established guidelines.
- Maintain and operate project personnel resource allocation database.
- Perform special assignments of administrative nature including: personnel management, property management, and maintenance of equipment.
- Assist with allocation of funds to specific budgets.
- Experience on DOJ systems, including AMS and Sentinel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including customer service skills
- Ability to synthesize input/data into various systems
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office software (specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience providing project coordination and/or project support or 5+ years' experience providing project coordination and/or project support without a degree.
Technica Corporation - 8 months ago