The Project Associate I will participate in and/or lead assigned projects in support of the Sales and Marketing organization, as well as provide administrative support as required and defined by management.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assist and/or participate in projects in support of the business objectives of the Marketing, Sales Operations and Sales Management areas.
- Assignments may include (but are not limited to) broker channel management, client services, and specific sales and marketing initiatives.
- Manage the Continuing Education program under the direction of the Director of Marketing.
- Administrative responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Education, Qualifications and Experience :
- General administrative support for the Sales & Marketing department
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing as requested
- Administrative support for the National Meeting, Sales Conference, broker outings and internal client/management meetings
- Conference call scheduling
- Process all departmental invoices for payment
- Serve in the rotation for the Reception coverage
- Responsible for maintaining Sales and Marketing Supply room
- Overflow support to the Voluntary and Proposal area
- All other duties as assigned by Management
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of business experience in a corporate environment required.
- Strong project management and organizational skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including the ability to interface with all levels of management) required
- Proficiency in key MS Office applications required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of MS Access and Visio desired.
- Position requires business maturity and managerial discretion, as the incumbent will be asked to work on confidential and sensitive projects and issues on behalf of Management.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees including senior management and field staff.
Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company - 22 months ago
Employers of all sizes can rely on Reliance Standard for insurance and other benefits products. Reliance Standard Life Insurance, a...