The Project Associate (PA) will administer surveys in support of DDI's organizational survey offerings (e.g., E3), administer performance questionnaires as part of test/assessment validation studies, support the processing of test and assessment data, and own the DDI SharePoint Testing site.
- DDI Surveys (e.g., E3):
- Set-up in multiple languages, distribute, provide ongoing administrative support, export data, analyze data, and create reports.
- Provide survey best practice process information/coaching to delivery consultants.
- Gain expert-level expertise in DDI’s survey technologies (e.g., Qualtrics). Provide “Center of Excellence/Shared Services” support to DDI groups that leverage this technology.
- Test validation support:
- Set-up test predictor and criterion questionnaire in multiple languages - distribute, provide ongoing administrative/technical support, and export/clean data.
- Provide validation best practice process information/coaching to delivery consultants.
- Automated Production Simulation (APS) and Paper Testing
- Disentangle APS data, score via SPSS, distribute results, and track activity
- Score paper-based scanned data, distribute or upload results, and track activity
- Provide client end-user support for Express Evaluation’s (third party) automated paper test scoring system.
- Create paper-based test booklets
- Testing SharePoint Ownership
- Work with KMG to make site enhancement requested by SSG/TSG.
- Upload/organize documents, write document descriptions, etc.
- Provide limited admin support:
- Process expense reports
- Capture meeting notes
- Order office supplies
- Data entry
- Perform other tasks as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support or related business experience.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word and Excel ) - Office 2010 strongly preferred
- Demonstrated competence in the areas of:
- Acquires job knowledge at an above average rate
Problem solving, particularly problem assessment
- Performs work accurately and implements/follows quality assurance protocols
- Maintains vigilance while performing highly-detailed work
- Identifies and resolves hidden problems/issues
Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Provides exceptional customer service to clients and internal customers
- Establishes positive working relationships with DDI colleagues from various parts of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with survey software or similar web-based applications
- Experience with data manipulation and reporting
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Background in basic statistics and experience with SPSS, a plus
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 16 months ago