The MCP Assurance Coordinator will report to the Assurance, Interface & Risk (AIR) Manager. This position is intended to deliver the full project assurance functions for a major capital project during Pre-FEED contract execution and subsequent transition work to FEED.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for interfacing with the multifunctional project team to support the project assurance process to ensure that all assurance activities required for both technical and commercial to the successful completion of the project are executed in accordance with the project assurance management plan.
- Support and facilitate implementation of assigned Assurance activities for the Project Development including VIP and best practice activities.
- Coordinate with project management team, Consultants and Contractors on all aspects of project assurance management.
- Facilitate project assurance workshops including lessons learned.
- Develop schedule of activities envisaged by Project Assurance Plan for a specific Project phase, and schedule of activities to ensure project is moved to the next phase.
- Participate in Decision Register updates.
- Participate in drafting and updating Project Framing Document, Roadmap, Project Assurance plan and Project Execution Plan.
- Participate in development of Decision Support Package for moving the project to the next phase.
- Coordinate the drafing of presentation materials to be presented to Management as part of Decision Support Package review.
- Assist to work with the Interface engineers to identify internal and external interface matters, preparation and update of interface documents in relation to interface management.
- Assist to work with the risk coordinator to identify technical and commercial risks, preparation and update of risk management documents in relation to risk management.
- Responsibilities include development and implementation of the project assurance management plan, processes and tools as well as training , coordinating meetings, and working with internal and external multi-functional/multi-discipline groups. Frequent engagement with the project is required.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and MBA will be added advantage.
Demonstrated ability to effectively communication (verbally and written) and facilitate collaboration across multi-functional teams and various disciplines . Strong attention to detail and strong organization skills to coordinate engagements, lead discussions, and ensure follow through of action items. Significant experience with formal Project Assurance Management processes on Major Capital Projects is required. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products is essential as well as ability to learn custom tools available within the company. Ability to interact and work effectively with diverse groups and cultures, including project teams, contractors, and other parties linked to the project. Broad knowledge of design, construction, and operation of offshore deepwater facilities.
Someone with STRONG technical skills. This person may have a background in Project Engineering and moved into Project Assurance more recently. This person will be facilitating project assurance workshops with Engineering/Business teams as well as the EPC team. People skills are a mandatory skills as this person will be interfacing with all levels of engineers and the business team and facilitating presentations and training/workshops.
IIF mindset Exhibits open and effective communication and stakeholder management skills. Demonstrated effectiveness in working with others in multifunctional, global team environment. Good interpersonal, team engagement and ability to influence across organization
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America