Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Are:
The candidate must:
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Possess a current TS/SCI and may be required to submit to a Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph
- Be a highly self-motivated individual
- Possess strong communication skills to including writing and oral skills
- Possess basic computer skills
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Procurement Request review and corrective action recommendation
- Recommend appropriate fund cite and Management Decision Package (MDEP) for requirements analysis
- Analyze financial data for trends and requirements analysis
- Review incoming MIPR Requests
- Prepare outgoing MIPR packages
- Review Spend Plans/Obligations
- Recommend funding for execution per approved budgets
- Compile Overview of Obligations and Expenditures
- Prepare draft Budget Execution Reports
- Monitor current year execution
- Provide year-end closeout support
- Review and analyze data to maximize funding through the FYDP process with related data in the financial databases of record.
- Prepare, review, analyze and make recommendations for improvements on Purchase Request documentation to support Government approved purchases
- Execution Data Maintenance and Support. The candidate shall maintain financial, budgetary and accounting data in Army standard databases such as Program Optimization and Budget Evaluation (PROBE) and Training Resource Module (TRM), ensuring accuracy and completeness; assist staff elements to resolve problems and respond to requests for information.
- Candidate shall maintain data in spreadsheets and prepare draft briefings in electronic format.
- Current Year Budget Execution Reporting. The candidate shall provide senior level SME support in the research, analysis, and preparation of current year budget execution reports for submission to oversight agencies as appropriate.
- Resource Allocation Support. The candidate shall provide senior level SME support to staff to review allocations and their alignment to command priorities and operational requirements, to identify and rectify gaps in information, to determine best analytical approaches for projects, and to review and recommend resulting conclusions.
- Unfinanced Requirements Support. The candidate shall identify unfinanced requirements (UFRs), prepare documentation and justification, and recommend potential courses of action to address priority UFRs
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Experience working with the Military is a plus.
- Prefer PMP certification.
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago