Project Civil Engineer
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting,
engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a
diverse company, including individuals with expertise in
science, research, engineering, construction, and
information technology. Our strength is in collectively
providing integrated services—delivering the best
solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than
14,000 employees worldwide, 350 offices worldwide and
2.75 Billion revenue in FY 2012, Tetra Tech’s
capabilities span the entire project cycle. We offer
competitive compensation and benefits and are searching
for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal
We currently have an opening for a project level Civil
Engineer in our Framingham, Massachusetts office.
preparation of engineering designs, plans,
- Perform engineering activities related to the
specifications, and comprehensive planning and design
development, infrastructure and facility projects for
- Provide technical support on large civil site
primarily the federal government.
building and roadway layouts.
- Perform site grading and drainage design as well as
team partners in the production and review of design
- Coordinate efforts of the technical team and design
documents for site, infrastructure, paving and building
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Provide training and mentoring for Junior Civil Staff.
college or university;
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent from accredited
engineering design and construction services, and
- Professional Engineering (PE) license is preferred;
- A minimum of 6+ years of previous experience with
experience in site and infrastructure development that
includes surveying, grading, roadway and pavement
design, storm drainage, water and sanitary sewer
distribution/collection systems, compiling bid
assignments is required.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D design experience;
- Experience writing specifications;
- Previous Military service is desirable;
- Willingness to travel overseas for short term
We provide an excellent compensation and comprehensive
Apply on-line at www.tetratech.com/careers or mail
resumes to Human Resources, Tetra Tech Inc., 1 Grant
Street, Framingham, MA 01701.
Job Code: GLS-PCE-0313 Visit us at www.tetratech.com
Tetra Tech is an equal opportunity employer. We invite
resumes from all interested parties including, women,
minorities, veteran, and persons with disabilities
Division/Department : GLS
Req. Code : GLS-PCE-0313
Tetra Tech - 13 months ago
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...