The Project Coach is responsible for entry level supervisory duties including administering attendance policies, performance issues, support and development of Customer Service Representatives (CSR), and maintaining project team records.
- Supervise the staff in the department. Responsibilities include hiring decisions, tracking attendance, approving time off, developing performance appraisals and corrective action/termination requests for approval, and developing and coaching subordinates.
- Coaches and motivates project team of CSRs to achieve Afni’s performance objectives and individual/team goal attainment.
- Assists CSRs and/or responds to escalated calls from customers.
- Monitors, tracks, identifies, and reports performance trends for assigned project team of CSRs.
- Maintains CSRs attendance records and completes payroll reports.
- A high school diploma and two to six months of relevant experience is preferred.
- Proven leadership, motivational, and creative problem solving skills are preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with shifting priorities is required.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office products is required.
AFNI Inc - 13 months ago
Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Made of innovative thinkers and customer-focused...